08/19/2013 11:56amThe White House says the British government gave the United States advance notice that London police intended to detain the partner of an American journalist who has written articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- Are bad people skills holding you back?