08/06/2013 1:36amPresident Barack Obama's visit to Phoenix on Tuesday shines a spotlight on one of the nation's most rapid housing recoveries, with home prices soaring and bidding wars occurring on a regular basis.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Utah baseball clinches Pac-12 title in 21-7 win over Washington
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Energy summit details massive project planned for Uinta Basin
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case