08/06/2013 1:36amPresident Barack Obama's visit to Phoenix on Tuesday shines a spotlight on one of the nation's most rapid housing recoveries, with home prices soaring and bidding wars occurring on a regular basis.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence