08/03/2013 2:22amBack in January 2010, President Barack Obama set a lofty goal of doubling U.S. exports in five years. With just 18 months to go to 2015, that target seems to be slipping beyond reach and has vanished from White House talking points.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks