08/03/2013 2:22amBack in January 2010, President Barack Obama set a lofty goal of doubling U.S. exports in five years. With just 18 months to go to 2015, that target seems to be slipping beyond reach and has vanished from White House talking points.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 2 injured after 3-vehicle crash in Roy
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Cross-country coach called a hero after pulling students out of speeding truck's way
- Trooper offers to drive grieving man 100 miles after traffic stop
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage