08/03/2013 2:22amBack in January 2010, President Barack Obama set a lofty goal of doubling U.S. exports in five years. With just 18 months to go to 2015, that target seems to be slipping beyond reach and has vanished from White House talking points.
Browse by Day Archive
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Lady Gaga reveals she has PTSD
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns