12/27/2012 2:17pmA last-gasp effort Thursday to avoid automatic tax increases and spending cuts got off on the same convulsive, partisan tone that marked congressional attempts to resolve the impasse before lawmakers headed home for Christmas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Have You Seen This? The tech behind Snapchat’s fun filters
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters