02/22/2014 1:27amEvery day at dawn, teenager Sultan Ahmad al-Saleh gets up and starts work, 12 hours in the fields picking vegetables in this remote corner of northwestern Jordan. It's what he's been doing for the past three years, ever since he was 14 years old and his family fled here to escape Syria's civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged