02/22/2014 1:27amEvery day at dawn, teenager Sultan Ahmad al-Saleh gets up and starts work, 12 hours in the fields picking vegetables in this remote corner of northwestern Jordan. It's what he's been doing for the past three years, ever since he was 14 years old and his family fled here to escape Syria's civil war.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab
- Work to repair S.R. 12 in Bryce Canyon in full swing
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- Utah House delegation frustrated by no vote on health care, signals reluctance to try again