12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Sen. Hatch: would consider not running for 8th term if Mitt Romney gets in the race
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations