12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys