12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- 2 killed in Roy traffic accident
- Teen forced to live in backyard tent after stealing from sister
- Grizzly kills mountain biker near Glacier National Park
- Trucker accused of keeping sex slaves in semi due in court
- Theater shows R-rated comedy trailer with 'Finding Dory'
- Google Earth just got way better
- 3 people heading to family reunion killed in single-car crash on I-70
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits Utah ranchers against state
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee