12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- UDOT on the brink of reaching $24 million budget spent on snow removal
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City