12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- New LDS temple in France opens to the public