12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- DEA agent: fentanyl not just a problem for drug users
- 3-year-old boy hit, killed by car in Spanish Fork