12/20/2013 6:07amIn an audiotape, Egypt's military chief talks about his dreams, saying that in one nighttime vision he was brandishing a sword and that in another he told the late Anwar Sadat that he himself would be president one day. The tape, apparently leaked by opponents to embarrass the general, kicked off an online storm of parodies and mockery.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Police suspect arson in house fire that killed S.L. restaurateur
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?
- House panel hearing lawmaker who wants IRS chief impeached