12/07/2013 1:26amU.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel opened the door for the U.S. to sell missile defense and other weapons systems to U.S.-friendly Gulf nations, with an eye toward boosting their abilities to counter Iran's ballistic missiles, even as global powers ink a nuclear deal with Tehran.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Greg Wrubell's #CougarQuiz No. 7
- Is US men's soccer like BYU football: Just OK? One sports pundit says yes