11/13/2013 11:55amA year after a bruising Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip, southern Israel has sprung back to life, and the frequent rocket fire that once plagued the region has nearly stopped. But it's Hamas, not the Israelis who are celebrating.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Tornado touches down near Panguitch
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Orem family loses belongings after U-Haul stolen in New Mexico
- Tests show elevated levels of metals in American Fork River sediment
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Tree vandalism spreads to South Jordan
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- Health officials investigating viral meningitis flare-up at Lone Peak High School