11/13/2013 11:55amA year after a bruising Israeli offensive in the Gaza Strip, southern Israel has sprung back to life, and the frequent rocket fire that once plagued the region has nearly stopped. But it's Hamas, not the Israelis who are celebrating.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive