11/09/2013 8:18amAt least 30 journalists currently are reported missing while covering Syria's civil war. The widespread abduction of journalists is unprecedented. Many have gone unreported in hope that keeping the kidnappings out of public view may help to negotiate the captives' release.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Woman accused of robbing 6 banks in 24 hours charged