11/09/2013 8:18amAt least 30 journalists currently are reported missing while covering Syria's civil war. The widespread abduction of journalists is unprecedented. Many have gone unreported in hope that keeping the kidnappings out of public view may help to negotiate the captives' release.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina