11/09/2013 8:18amAt least 30 journalists currently are reported missing while covering Syria's civil war. The widespread abduction of journalists is unprecedented. Many have gone unreported in hope that keeping the kidnappings out of public view may help to negotiate the captives' release.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- A landmark day for drone flights arrives
- Woman dies after falling 100 feet at Mt. Olympus
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- Texas 2nd-grade teacher says no homework this school year
- 2 dead, 36 hurt after bus hits fire truck, more vehicles
- Holladay family credits hard decisions with helping their toddler's cancer disappear
- Florida man returns lost wallet with $3,400 inside
- The 25 loudest dog breeds
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'