12/31/2013 11:26amEn los centros comerciales de ciudades fronterizas con MÃ©xico es comÃºn ver autos con matrÃcula mexicana. Lo serÃ¡ mÃ¡s porque MÃ©xico aumentarÃ¡ sus impuestos a las ventas en las regiones fronterizas para igualar la tasa a la del resto del paÃs, dicen comerciantes.
Browse by Day Archive
- Alabama inmate coughs, heaves 13 minutes into execution
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Utah elections director describes John Swallow as a 'con artist' in new court documents
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- St. George Police seek missing, endangered 24-year-old
- Round 2: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?
- Giraffes, rarer than elephants, put on extinction watch list
- 1st trailer released for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'