10/21/2013 9:19amBy the time the ambulance showed up to the house, the old woman's screams were, as the paramedics would later tell it, already at a 10 out of 10.
Browse by Day Archive
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'