06/18/2014 6:04pmEnvironmentalists in Illinois expected a battle royal over their call for a statewide ban on "microbeads" — tiny bits of plastic used in personal care products such as facial scrubs and toothpaste. But instead of resisting, leading companies quickly collaborated on a ban that was enacted by the state legislature this spring.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class