01/10/2014 2:13pmMore than 2 million Americans met the health care overhaul's deadline last month to sign up for insurance coverage that started Jan. 1. But the enrollment window hasn't slammed shut on the millions more who still need protection in the new year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in West Valley shooting
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- World War II bomber pilot, 96, receives Honor Salute