01/10/2014 2:13pmMore than 2 million Americans met the health care overhaul's deadline last month to sign up for insurance coverage that started Jan. 1. But the enrollment window hasn't slammed shut on the millions more who still need protection in the new year.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base