10/16/2013 3:50pmAutomakers have sweetened deals in recent months for plug-in electric cars in a bid to boost sales and move the vehicles off dealer lots as the end of the year nears.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Soldier Hollow wildfire dies down at 20 acres
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys