07/16/2013 8:04amAir pollution is a constant concern for Utahns and a new audit says that Utah's sand and gravel pits may be part of the problem because Utah's Division of Environmental Quality is not regulating pit permits like they should.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Have You Seen This? Utah toddler wants to be heard, can’t stop interrupting parents
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Age-progressed photo of missing Idaho toddler released
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?