11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Video shows cougar swimming across large lake
- Toyota announces recalls for defective air bags, canisters
- FDA has a few questions for makers of hand sanitizer
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- One solution takes aim at Utah's high autism numbers