11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- With less than 24 hours left, NBA trade deadline heats up
- Chaffetz letter: Tweet from Bryce Canyon shows 'coordination' with White House
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- The 15 worst cities for rush hour traffic
- KSL Indie Report: Local actor chats about 'Everybody Loves Somebody'
- San Jose mayor admits failures in flood evacuation order