11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop