11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Trial begins for Cedar City midwife accused of manslaughter
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Former Mormon Tabernacle Choir tenor sings to patients as paramedic
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest