11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8K acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day