11/07/2013 12:59pmUtah has tons of bloggers -- and lots of them have great style. And this weekend they are using it for a good cause. Bloggers give back is an event happening this weekend where some of the state's top fashion bloggers open their closets and sell items to help someone in need. This year the proceeds are going to two young boys with cancer.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park