09/12/2013 1:08pmAll day the hastag "where were you?" has been trending on Twitter. A new Pew research study shows 97 percent of adults in the U-S remember exactly where they were when they learned of the attacks. Mark Johnson was actually in New York -- right by the World Trade Center -- as the attacks happened.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salt Lake man, 8-year-old boy dead in murder-suicide, police say
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in frustration over Clinton, Trump
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- LDS leader Per G. Malm dies at 67
- Aggie Ice Cream voted Utah’s best local ice cream shop
- Bountiful woman dies day after being hit by truck
- Is raw produce the best kind to eat?