09/12/2013 1:08pmAll day the hastag "where were you?" has been trending on Twitter. A new Pew research study shows 97 percent of adults in the U-S remember exactly where they were when they learned of the attacks. Mark Johnson was actually in New York -- right by the World Trade Center -- as the attacks happened.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Have You Seen This? Not your toddler's finger puppet
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest