07/12/2013 1:00pmIf you have been on Facebook this week you likely have seen this article from Slate dot com being shared. It is by author and stay at home Dad Peter Mountford -- titled I'm Not a Hero for Taking Care of My Kids. In it Mountford talks about how people react when they see him caring for his two children -- and why those reactions have to change.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Water used to dislodge boulders at Zion National Park
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- 12K pages of design may propel a nuclear energy future for Utah consumers