07/12/2013 1:00pmIf you have been on Facebook this week you likely have seen this article from Slate dot com being shared. It is by author and stay at home Dad Peter Mountford -- titled I'm Not a Hero for Taking Care of My Kids. In it Mountford talks about how people react when they see him caring for his two children -- and why those reactions have to change.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Another evaluation ordered for woman accused of leaving newborn in trash
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- Texas illegally curbs abortion clinics, Supreme Court rules
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'