07/12/2013 1:00pmIf you have been on Facebook this week you likely have seen this article from Slate dot com being shared. It is by author and stay at home Dad Peter Mountford -- titled I'm Not a Hero for Taking Care of My Kids. In it Mountford talks about how people react when they see him caring for his two children -- and why those reactions have to change.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies