02/22/2013 1:03pmWe have told you before about a Shot at Life -- a campaign involving bloggers dedicated to make sure no child dies of a preventable disease. Earlier this month many of those involved headed to Washington D.C. to strategize and design efforts to bring the story of vaccines' impact to the masses.And one of the biggest contingents? From Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I get it now': Draper mayor rescinds homeless sites offer during raucous public gathering
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Kings
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- Man wanted for child sex abuse arrested after tip from Chicago authorities, police say
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Road to Understanding: Police shortage, road maintenance top issues for Box Elder County
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem