02/22/2013 1:03pmWe have told you before about a Shot at Life -- a campaign involving bloggers dedicated to make sure no child dies of a preventable disease. Earlier this month many of those involved headed to Washington D.C. to strategize and design efforts to bring the story of vaccines' impact to the masses.And one of the biggest contingents? From Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8,000 acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Mysterious green foam appears in Bluffdale drain
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- DNC treatment of Sanders at issue in emails leaked to Wikileaks