01/07/2014 9:24amSouth Africa has recorded its highest high school pass rate since achieving democracy 20 years ago, but concerns over the relatively low pass requirements and daunting job prospects for graduates have dampened the good news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID woman who drowned trying to save dogs
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Motorcyclist going estimated 140 mph dies after crashing in Virgin River Gorge
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police stop 12-year-old boy from driving across Australia
- Woman drowns trying to save dogs in Tanner Park stream
- The Triple Team: Joe Johnson carries Jazz to Game 4 win
- College student killed during hammer throw at track meet
- Have You Seen This? Dad still dad when asleep
- Police pick up adorable intruders: A pair of pygmy goats