01/07/2014 9:24amSouth Africa has recorded its highest high school pass rate since achieving democracy 20 years ago, but concerns over the relatively low pass requirements and daunting job prospects for graduates have dampened the good news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move