01/07/2014 9:24amSouth Africa has recorded its highest high school pass rate since achieving democracy 20 years ago, but concerns over the relatively low pass requirements and daunting job prospects for graduates have dampened the good news.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- 5 reasons to look forward to BYU football media day
- Senate GOP releases bill to cut Medicaid, alter 'Obamacare'
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism