11/11/2013 8:55amIn mineral-rich eastern Congo, the government's victory over the M23 rebel group brings only cautious optimism. Below is a sample of some of the armed groups that still pose a threat in a region that has been wracked by violence for nearly two decades.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15