11/03/2013 5:06amA stampede at an all-night church vigil disrupted by politicking over a contentious gubernatorial election has killed 24 people and injured 17 in Nigeria's southeast Anambra state, the Red Cross and government officials said Sunday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years