11/03/2013 5:06amA stampede at an all-night church vigil disrupted by politicking over a contentious gubernatorial election has killed 24 people and injured 17 in Nigeria's southeast Anambra state, the Red Cross and government officials said Sunday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Beckerle to be reinstated as CEO and director according to U. president
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Negotiators make progress on bill to keep government open