11/03/2013 5:06amA stampede at an all-night church vigil disrupted by politicking over a contentious gubernatorial election has killed 24 people and injured 17 in Nigeria's southeast Anambra state, the Red Cross and government officials said Sunday.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Saratoga Springs to lose power after drunk driver crashes into power box
- School delayed, canceled due to snow in N. Utah
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured in US 40 crash
- High court won't hear 'Sister Wives' appeal over bigamy law
- Clerk shot during robbery at Taylorsville gas station
- Trump's 'war with the media' raises questions of trust
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?