10/17/2013 7:21amDespite living in an impoverished country under sanctions, some in Zimbabwe seem awash in money, judging by the Mercedes-Benzes parked at a country club and the private woodland estate with artificial lake and mansion built by the nation's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured in US 40 crash
- School delayed in 4 districts due to snow
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Clerk shot during robbery at Taylorsville gas station
- Unsealed filings in restaurateur's death detail his fears of estranged husband
- Police hope to ID person of interest in fatal Ogden shooting
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend
- Despite a few glitches, show goes on at Sundance
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?