10/17/2013 7:21amDespite living in an impoverished country under sanctions, some in Zimbabwe seem awash in money, judging by the Mercedes-Benzes parked at a country club and the private woodland estate with artificial lake and mansion built by the nation's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'