10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- The Latest: Romanian police detain 28 migrants on the border