10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Jail ordered for man who killed girlfriend during a fight with her mother
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- User-submitted photos: vehicle fire, the Wasatch Front power outage
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple