10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations