10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Healthcare with resort-like amentities coming to Utah
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah?
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say