10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Police say jail restrictions wrecking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Prosecution ends its case by dropping 3 charges against John Swallow