10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Promises, pomp and protests as Trump sworn in
- Confrontation near parade route escalates, pepper spray used
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- 'El Chapo' is hauled off to US jail that has held terrorists
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Police: Man arrested after carjacking woman, crashing stolen car during chase
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move