10/12/2013 7:33pmThe African Union will not allow a sitting head of state to be prosecuted by an international tribunal, the body's chairman said Saturday, in a clear warning it hopes to halt the crimes against humanity trial about to begin in the Hague against Kenya's President Uhuru Kenyatta.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Authorities warn travelers to look out for credit card skimmers
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance