10/03/2013 11:19amThe Westgate Mall attack in Kenya threw the spotlight on al-Shabab, a Somalia-based group of Islamic militants that claimed responsibility. But its relationship with al-Hijra, a relatively obscure cell of extremists in Kenya, represents what terrorism analysts say is a worrying trend in Africa: an increase in collaboration among religious radicals across borders and vast, poorly policed regions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- UK parents halt fight over experimental treatment for son
- UVU culinary freshman hungry to be the best — named national Student Chef of the Year
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison