10/03/2013 11:19amThe Westgate Mall attack in Kenya threw the spotlight on al-Shabab, a Somalia-based group of Islamic militants that claimed responsibility. But its relationship with al-Hijra, a relatively obscure cell of extremists in Kenya, represents what terrorism analysts say is a worrying trend in Africa: an increase in collaboration among religious radicals across borders and vast, poorly policed regions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED