10/01/2013 11:41amNigeria marked 53 years of independence Tuesday with little to celebrate: Scores of families in mourning over killings by suspected Islamic extremists, security forces on high alert against feared bomb attacks and the government confronting an internal power struggle.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Fire tears through Oakland dance party, killing at least 9
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Have You Seen This? Vintage candy making was hard work
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart