09/19/2013 12:32pmSouth African police lied, withheld documents and apparently doctored other papers during a government-appointed investigation of the police killings of 34 striking miners last year, a state panel said Thursday.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse