09/08/2013 10:49amThe leader of eastern Congo's M23 rebel movement said Sunday the group will disband only if another rebel group that is composed of ethnic Rwandan Hutu fighters is disarmed and Congolese refugees return home from neighboring countries.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results