09/05/2013 2:09amA company run by Africa's richest man received a loan toward a $9 billion project that will give Nigeria its largest oil refinery and petrochemical and fertilizer complex, reducing the country's reliance on international markets.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?